Saturday, January 8, 2011

No looking back .......

Used to come here atleast once in a year i.e the first day of every year. This was the routine for the last 3 years.

To be frank, I even forgot that I am having a blog here where I used to visit annually, as Maveli comes to visit us once in a year.

Even if I did not forget that, nothing much would have happened. My mind is empty, I have nothing to pen down. Even in my Malayalam blog where I used to post 4/5 posts a month, I have published only 7 posts in 7 months

In my last post on 1.1.2010 I had said that I feel relaxed and happy, there are plenty of colourful flowers in my garden, sparrows are making their nests in my plants and that my days are colourful.....

Now everything has changed. No flowers, no garden. I am alone and alone. Even in this loneliness, I try to find out new friends and new colours to life. I am not sure how much I can succeed. I have some little plants in my balcony and one or two "ampala pravukal" coming. I have to make my days colourful in one way or other. Now I get more time to read, and hence I am a regular visitor of Public Library, Thrissur. I am also engaged in some charity acitivities, details of which I can't disclose.

I am not going to be in dark, since I have to go "miles and miles to go before I sleep" and a lot of things are there for me to shoulder. I know what fate brought for me is irreparable and a loss for ever. But I am awaiting for some more good, days which I will try to make as colourful.

As Devi chechi advised - don't spend your time crying, looking back the good old days, but do wait for the coming days and make them GOOD. Look down the people who are less fortunate or more miserable.

I am not going to look back and worry, but I am awaiting for the coming days.....



A view from my balcony - ഒരു സന്ധ്യ കൂടി വിട വാങ്ങുന്നു.


Typist.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't spend your time crying, looking back the good old days
coming days will be GOOD
it has to be good very good
i pray for that !

പട്ടേപ്പാടം റാംജി said...

പുതുവല്‍സരാശംസകള്‍.

anupama said...

Dear Friend,
Good Morning!
Happy New Year1
I am happy that you are trying to be back into the normal track of life!
Time and tide don't wait for anyone.Each moment is very precious.
Getting busy with daily life,reaching out to the needy,lestening to the music and reading will help us to bring back the spring to our lives!
Please do take care of your flowering plants;they attract the bees,birds and butterflies!
Turn to nature.I am so happy that you do spend time for charity.
Wishing you a wonderful day,
Sasneham,
Anu

Typist | എഴുത്തുകാരി said...

Anonymous, thank you for your prayers.

പട്ടേപ്പാടം റാംജി, നന്ദി.

Anupama, thank you Anu, for your good words.

ശാന്ത കാവുമ്പായി said...

god want u to do more and more.i expect u will try it.s

ഒരില വെറുതെ said...

ഇത്തിരി നേരം മതി ജീവിതം മാറാന്‍. നന്നാവാനും
നല്ലത് ചീത്തയാവാനും. വരും നിമിഷങ്ങളെ
മുന്‍വിധിയില്ലാതെ കാണാം. എല്ലാം നന്നാവും.

arun learns to write said...

hai typist
happend to see ur blog
dont b desperate..
everything is going to be good and good only
with prayers.....

shansiya said...

All the best............

Anonymous said...

ഓണാശംസകള്‍

shaji said...

Asamsakal

ടൈപ്പ് റൈറ്റിംഗ് പഠിക്കാന് പോകുന്ന കാലത്ത് ചിലരെങ്കിലും ചോദിക്കുന്ന ഒരു ചോദ്യമുണ്ട് "ഇന്ന് കശവണ്ടി മുട്ടാന് പോയില്ലെ, ഉള്ള സമയം വല്ല കംപ്യൂട്ടറോ മറ്റോ പഠിച്ച് വല്ല ജോലി കിട്ടാന് നോക്ക്"
http://www.typewritingacademy.blogspot.com
email: shaji_ac2006@yahoo.co.in
Mob: 9495775231

Unknown said...

goood

annyann said...

:)

Typist | എഴുത്തുകാരി said...

ശാന്ത കാവുമ്പായി,

ഒരില വെറുതെ,

arun learns to write,

shansiya,

ഹാക്കർ,

Anonymous,

shaji,

അമീൻ വി ചൂനൂർ,

annyann,

Thank you very much. Wish you all a very happy NEW YEAR.

Anonymous said...

പുതുവല്‍സരാശംസകള്‍!!!!!!!!!