Friday, January 1, 2010

Once in a blue moon........

Another New Year.

Three years of blogging and 3 posts. Quite interesting. Isn't it? Then how can I find another title more suitable than this? The last post here was on 1st January 2009. Exactly one year.
Now,regarding Blue Moon -
Usually, there will be 12 full moons a year i..e one full moon a month. But, yesterday, it was the 2nd full moon of the month and 13th full moon of the year. It happens at an interval of 2-3 or 3-4 years. We may have got the "once in a blue moon" phrase from this.

Several times thought of up-dating this blog. But the only reason I can attribute for not doing that is my laziness.

Now, looking back, how was the year 2009 for me? I think it was quite okay. No untoward incidents, nothing to be mentioned so specific, happened.

I feel happy and relaxd in this New Year morning. Some of my friends came and wished me, the others, over phone/by messages. Now, while sitting in my sit-out, I can see my garden with plenty of colours and full of flowers in different kinds and varieties. There is a cool breeze.

Two little sparrows are making their nest in one of my pots with hanging plants. One is sitting inside the pot and busily engaged in making the house, while the other one flies away and coming back with some dry leaves, small dry sticks, etc., materials for the house construction. May be they are preparing for their honey-moon :)

Thoug I am of the opinion that there is no need of taking New Year resolutiopns, and why we are waiting for the New Year to come for implementing any good decisions, this time I have taken a resolution, which I will reveal later, of course if I could stick on to that.

Thus, I have started my New Year in a relaxed,happy mood. I hope
that I could maintain this state of mind always.




I wish you all a very HAPPY, PEACEFUL AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

TYPIST.

29 comments:

Typist | എഴുത്തുകാരി said...

Wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.

കിച്ചന്‍ said...

എന്റെ അമ്മോ സമ്മതിച്ചു!!!!!!!! ഇത് എങ്ങനെ സാധിച്ചു!!!!!!!!!!!

ഞാന്‍ ഉദേശിച്ചത്‌ ഇത്രയും പോസ്റ്റുകള്‍ എങ്ങനെ ഇട്ടു എന്നാണ്....ഹി ഹി ഹി ഹി ഹി

ഹാപ്പി ന്യൂ ഇയര്‍

kamyakam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

എന്റെ അമ്മോ സമ്മതിച്ചു!!!!!!!! ഇത് എങ്ങനെ സാധിച്ചു!!!!!!!!!!!
ഞാന്‍ ഉദേശിച്ചത്‌ ഇത്രയും വര്‍ഷങ്ങള്‍ മൂന്ന് വര്ഷം തികയുന്ന ഈ ദിനത്തില്‍ എല്ലാ മധുരങ്ങളും ...........

Seema Menon said...

A very happy new year!

Unknown said...

Right, we dont have to wait for a new year to take a good decision.

Wish you a happy and prosperous new year.

Anonymous said...

എഴുത്തുകാരി ചേച്ചിക്ക്,

നവവത്സര ആശംസകള്‍

@ അനോണി

ആ കൊട്ട് കിച്ചനിട്ടാണോ?

Gopakumar V S (ഗോപന്‍ ) said...

മൂന്നാം വർഷവും തികച്ച്....
ആശംസകൾ...

Muralee Mukundan , ബിലാത്തിപട്ടണം said...

While watching in your blog ...
I can see your blog garden with plenty of colours with thaughts and full of flowers with entrust in different kinds and varieties of lots friends !
Yes Sure, There is a cool gentle breeze is blowing in Our Boologam....

Typist | എഴുത്തുകാരി said...

കിച്ചന്‍,
anony,
Seema Menon,
തെച്ചിക്കോടന്‍,
anony,
Gopakumar,
Bilathippattanam,

thank you.

മഴവില്ലും മയില്‍‌പീലിയും said...

താമസിച്ച് പോയി എന്നാലും എന്റെയും ഒരു ന്യൂ ഇയര്‍ ആശംസകൂടെ :)

Typist | എഴുത്തുകാരി said...

PRADEEPSZ,

ഇത്തിരി താമസിച്ചാലും കുഴപ്പമൊന്നുമില്ലെന്നേയ്. ആശംസ സന്തോഷത്തോടെ സ്വീകരിച്ചിരിക്കുന്നു.

poor-me/പാവം-ഞാന്‍ said...

Looking forward to read your next post...

ക്രിട്ടിക്കന്‍ said...

നല്ല എഴുത്ത് കേട്ടോ.........നെസ്റ്റ് വിഷസ്

Anonymous said...

"No untoward incidents" this itself is great, isnt it?
JAN 2ND IS THE DAY WHEN U FIND THAT IT'S EASY TO BREAK A RESOLUTION THAN A HABBIT! As u said i too dnt believe in resolutions.We can welcome a new idea ,implement a good decision any time any day.All days are auspicious for good activities which bring happiness to us and al those around us!

Rahul said...

is this suchithra?

ദൃശ്യ- INTIMATE STRANGER said...

all de best

ബഷീർ said...

hearty wishes

Mohamedkutty മുഹമ്മദുകുട്ടി said...

I am a new visitor and seen you blue moon post now. Very interesting one.in my opinion there is no new year. Every day is a new opening in our life.

Jishad Cronic said...

ആശംസകള്‍...

Ardhra Prakash said...

hello typist,

My name is Ardhraprakash and I am desperate for your advice. I read in your first post on typewriter that you had hit silver jubilee within one month of your creation of 'ezhuthulokam'.

That's unbelievable. Coz for the past one year I,ve just had about 5 or 6 visitors. How can I increase the number of visitors inmy site.

Pls.Pls. Pls. tell me.

your needy frnd
Ardhraprakash

Typist | എഴുത്തുകാരി said...

poor me,
ക്രിട്ടിക്കന്‍,
maithreyi,

Rahul - I didn't understand what you meant. Anyway, I am not Suchithra.

Intimate Stranger,
ബഷീര്‍,
Mohamedkutty,
Jishad Cronic,

ആര്‍ദ്രാ പ്രകാശ്,

Dear friend, see, I could achieve silver jubilee in my malayalam blog not within one
MONTH
but within one
YEAR.
Is it a big matter? I think No. Hence itself I don't think that I am able to give you advice in this matter. Thank you for your long comment.

thank you, all.

മനോഹര്‍ കെവി said...

Dear Typist / Ezhuthukaari...
This is from DOHA-QATAR.
I happened to see this post very late. And I think I should have read this before.
There is no meaning for New Year Resolutions, as long as we are not going to keep the promise !
For the last few years, I never ask for any miracles for New Year. I wish it should not be bad. As long as it is "NOT BAD", I am happy.
Why you dont write occasionaly ? Do you have any other blogs other than this ? I think you are more familiar in writing comments, not in blogs !!!
Pls do visit my Blog too
Regds

Typist | എഴുത്തുകാരി said...

മനോവിഭ്രാന്തികള്‍, thank you for the comment. will try to write here more frequently.

Besides this blog, I am having one more blog in
Malayalam - എഴുത്തോല.

I don't know how you got the impression that I am "more familiar in writing comments, not in blogs !!!"

You can go through my above malayalam blog and find yourself whether I am writing posts.

(കൊലുസ്) said...

Hi aunty, nice to c u here. keep blogging I wish u all d best.

Raghunath.O said...

nice

Anonymous said...

എന്റെയും ഒരു സുഹൃത്ത്‌ ബ്ലോഗ്‌ ലോകത്തുണ്ട് ഒരിക്കല്‍ അവരുടെ പോസ്റ്റ്‌ വായിച്ചിട്ട് പെണ്‍ എം ടി എന്ന് പറഞ്ഞിട്ടുണ്ട്
നൂറു തികച്ച നിങ്ങളുടെ എഴുത്തില്‍ ഒരു പെണ്‍ ബഷിറിനെ കാണാന്‍ സാധിക്കുന്നു
നൂറു ആയിരവും പതിനായിരവും ആകട്ടെ എന്ന് ആശംസിക്കുന്നു
കൂട്ടത്തില്‍ താങ്കളുടെ ദുഃഖത്തില്‍ പങ്കുചേരുന്നു
മനശാന്തിക്ക് വേണ്ടി പ്രാര്‍ത്ഥിക്കുന്നു...........

മേഘമല്‍ഹാര്‍(സുധീര്‍) said...

good

Anonymous said...

ഇവിടെ പല തവണ വന്നു

പിന്നെ അറിഞ്ഞു ഇതൊരു അന്നുവല്‍ പരിപാടിയാണ്
എന്ന്
ഇന്ന് ജനവരി ഒന്ന് രണ്ടായിരത്തി പതിനൊന്ന്


ഇന്ന് പോസ്റ്റ്‌ ഇടും എന്നറിയാം വീണ്ടും വരാം ...

നിങ്ങള്‍ക്കും കുടുംബത്തിനും എന്‍റെ ഹൃദയം നിറഞ്ഞ പുതു വത്സര ആശംസകള്‍…